|FW Version||Date Released||Features Added|
|V1.9.0||11/22/2019||Improved DMX response time and smooth dimming|
|V1.8.0||10/31/2019||Improved Candle Light Effect|
|V1.7.0||10/25/2019||- Fix a bug when switching between Effects mode and DMX mode.
- Adjust color temperature of the candle mode.
|V1.6.0||9/25/2019||UI/UX modified to match Quad Remote.|
|V1.5.0||3/12/2019||Introduce Silent mode.|
- Create easy access to 7 effects presets.
- Introduce 5 savable slots for cutomized effects.
- Create easy access to 15 preset gels.
- Presets gels can be balanced to tungsten (3200K) or daylight (6500K).
- Introduce 5 savable slots for cutomized gels.
This update is only applicable to the Matrix II RGBW model. It does not support the Matrix I or Matrix II Tunable White light fixtures.
This firmware update is compatible with Windows operating system (Windows 7 or higher) and macOS Mojave system .
If you are experiencing problems with the following steps, please contact Fiilex LED at (510) 620-5155 for further support.
Firmware Update Installation Procedure
(Demonstration Windows V1.3)
Near a computer running Windows 7 or above, connect the Matrix II RGBW to a power source.
Open the Firmware Update Tool here: DOWNLOAD
The application Fiilex_Firmware_Tool_Ver1.8 will open automatically.
If not, go to your Downloads folder.
The following screen will pop up:
Connect the Matrix II RGBW to the computer using the mini-USB connection.
Once plugged in, the Firmware Tool will automatically search for your device.
If not, you will need to install a driver so that the Matrix II can communicate with your Windows 7 computer. Please contact Fiilex at (510) 620-5155 for further instructions.
After the device is found, click Check for update.
Select Install version V1.3.
The update will take between 1-3 minutes to install.
- Do not unplug the mini-USB cable or disconnect from the power source.
- The Matrix II RGBW screen will turn black during the installation.
Once installed, check to see which version the Matrix II RGBW firmware operates on.
- To check, press and hold the LOCK/MENU button until the following screen is displayed:
- The first line is the firmware. If installed correctly, it should display FW V130.