|FW Version||Date Released||Features Added|
|V1.6.0||9/25/2019||Minor UI/UX Modification and compatible with Quad Remote|
|V1.5.0||3/12/2019||Silent Fan Operation.|
-Easy access to 7 effects presets.
-Five savable presets for custom effect settings.
- Easy access to 15 gel presets
- Gels presets can be balanced to tungsten (3200K) or daylight (6500K)
- Five savable presets for customizable color settings
This update is only applicable to the Matrix II RGBW model. It does not support the Matrix I or Matrix II Tunable White light fixtures.
This firmware update is only compatible with Windows operating system (Windows 7 or higher).
If you are experiencing problems with the following steps, please contact Fiilex LED at (510) 620-5155 for further support.
Firmware Update Installation Procedure
Near a computer running Windows 7 or above, connect the Matrix II RGBW to a power source.
Open the Firmware Update Tool here: DOWNLOAD
The application Fiilex_Firmware_Tool_Ver1.8 will open automatically.
If not, go to your Downloads folder.
The following screen will pop up:
Connect the Matrix II RGBW to the computer using the mini-USB connection.
Once plugged in, the Firmware Tool will automatically search for your device.
If not, you will need to install a driver so that the Matrix II can communicate with your Windows 7 computer. Please contact Fiilex at (510) 620-5155 for further instructions.
After the device is found, click Check for update.
Select Install version V1.3.
The update will take between 1-3 minutes to install.
- Do not unplug the mini-USB cable or disconnect from the power source.
- The Matrix II RGBW screen will turn black during the installation.
Once installed, check to see which version the Matrix II RGBW firmware operates on.
- To check, press and hold the LOCK/MENU button until the following screen is displayed:
- The first line is the firmware. If installed correctly, it should display FW V130.